Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playing at the park

I thought it was about time to post some new pictures. I go for a couple months of not posting anything and then I try to catch up. On one of the few nice days we've had this Spring so far, we went to the park. David called me over to look at how far he had gotten on the bars.

I've been teaching David about Jesus Christ being resurrected and that is why we celebrate Easter and yesterday he asked me if Jesus was the one that hid the eggs at Easter time. LOL So sweet. I need to write down all of the things he says like that so I don't forget them all. Some of the things he asks me are so sweet and innocent.
I've been having to take pictures on my cell phone because we are having problems with our camera.

1 comment:

Sally Holzer said...

Great update Adrienne. What darling kids.